We’re proud to be a Certified B Corporation®.
What’s a Certified B Corporation®?
Certified B Corporations are a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit. They are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. This is a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good.
Certifying as a B Corporation goes beyond product- or service-level certification. B Corp Certification is the only certification that measures a company’s entire social and environmental performance. The B Impact Assessment evaluates how your company’s operations and business model impact your workers, community, environment, and customers. From your supply chain and input materials to your charitable giving and employee benefits, B Corp Certification proves your business is meeting the highest standards of verified performance.
Positive impact is supported by transparency and accountability requirements. B Corp Certification doesn’t just prove where your company excels now—it commits you to consider stakeholder impact for the long term by building it into your company’s legal structure.
Ways We Make an Impact
- Supplier Diversity Policy – purchase from “preferred” local, minority/women-owned suppliers within a 200 mile radius
- Paid monthly team member community volunteering
- Charitable giving practices
- Track water, electricity and waste to determine ways to lesson our impact on the environment
- Taking steps to become a zero-waste manufacturing facility
- Chemical Reduction Methods – Use of non-toxic cleaners and unbleached paper products
- Increase fair trade purchases
- Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) that we track at least annually to determine if we are meeting our social and environmental objectives
- Provide full-time team members Advanced Skills and Life Skills training
- Quality Assurance Methodology, etc.